Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pre-Album Release Updates and Frustration

So I bummed. Im excited for the album to release and am most definitely excited for the possibilities that lie ahead but man... releasing an album correctly is alot of work (not too mention cost). We are officially less than one month from the release date:

December 5th Velour Live Music Gallery 8pm Yall. Joining us will be our good friends from Denver, The Kirkpatrick Project (www.thekirkpatrickproject.com) and Jeff Stone will be playing an early opening set that begins at 8. Typically doors open at 8 and music starts at 830 but we're going to try something different and have Jeff playing as soon as the doors open to get all the ears into listening mode from the begining...

I really wonder if I have what it will take to release this sucker properly...
We've had some key help from some good friends along the way. I would like to thank Chad, Matt, Clarke, Jeff, Joe, Angie and Jim in particular.

Album status:
Recording and Mixing -- Done
Mastering -- Nearly Done w/ a quick fix still pending
Design -- In the works

So we are on schedule to release the album on December 5th but its gonna be close which is funny because originally we were thinking if we rushed we could get it done late Oct early Nov...good thing we were conservative and made plans to release in December.

If any of yous peoples want to help with show promotion etc let me know we can definitely use the help. You can email me at corymonmusic@gmail.com

loves and tickles
cory

1 comment:

Dezi & Brock said...

This sounds awesome Cory, I might be up there that weekend. If I am I'll definitely wanna support and pick up an album... Good luck with it. And you playing in an airport??! Amazing, you're amazing, haha, that's cool...