Friday, August 29, 2008

Goodnight

Hi, I'm Chad Weis. I own The Devil's Workshop Sound Studio in Minneapolis. I've been hanging out with Cory Mon and The Starlight Gospel for the past week. I'm using the term hanging out loosely. We've been working on a new record and locked ourselves in the studio with the expectation that we would not leave until we had a brand new full length cd in hand. After 3 Pizza'a, 2 cases of Dr. Pepper, two loaves of bread, a few cases of water and various other sundries I'm glad to say we have met our goal. It's been a blast hanging out with Cory, Eric, Devin, and Jacob. They are very talented and driven musicians. Not to mention all around nice guys. Tomorrow we load them out of the studio and they will begin their trek homeward. I'll miss these guys, but I'm sure we'll all cross paths again. I do hope they are able to round up all the barking spiders that they brought with them. Happy trails fella's!

Chad Weis

1 comment:

Nava_jo said...

Sounds fantastic, the future is bright if More AWESOME music is to be anticipated. Corey, I'm glad I found your BLOG. :)

Joleen