Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jacob here! Bloggy blog blog. My hands are sore from playing the congas! Ouch! We are having tons of fun and trying our best to make these songs as great and organic as possible. We have recorded most of the basic tracks live and we are working on doing some overdubby stuff. My hands are sore! It hurts to type. Ouch! Cory keeps calling me a sissy but everyone knows that he is the real sissy of the group. He is not nearly man enough to play such intense conga parts for an entire 8 minute long song. I might use his face to play the congas on the next song. That will sound rad! I think I might put some shaker on the song 'Clocklight'. I feel like it might help the feel a bit. Any thoughts anyone? Shake shake shake...shake shake shake...shake your shaker! shake your shaker! and BOOTY!